Lenten Topics on FORMED
Enjoy a free subscription to Formed - an incredible online gateway to the best Catholic content, all in one place!
FORMED provides amazing content 24/7. It’s FREE and EASY to Register
- Click here to be directed to the page.
- Click “Sign Up”
- Click "I belong to a Parish or Organization"
- Type in "Holy Redeemer Immaculate Conception Collaborative"
- Enter your name and email address
- You will receive an email that will link you to the full site where you can to access the inspiring and engaging content on FORMED!
Once you are signed up, browse Catholic content including movies, programs, talks, audio dramas, ebooks, children's material, youth content, and so much more.
Learn + Watch + Listen + Read
Click here to view the FORMED Pick of the Week on our homepage.
Monthly Liturgical Recommendations (Click on images to link to FORMED.):
Having Trouble Signing On?
First, check your systems compatibility.
Supported Devices and Browsers
As a web application, FORMED runs on any desktop computer, iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or phone that has a modern, supported web browser.
PC: Windows Machine
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Browsers: Chrome 47+, Firefox 43+ , Internet Explorer 11+ , Microsoft Edge (Windows 10)
Apple: MAC OSX
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5+
- Browsers: Chrome 47+, Firefox 43+ , Safari 8+
Apple iOS (iPad & iPhone)
Operating System: iOS 8+
Browser: Safari App, Chrome App Firefox App
Android (Phone & Tablet)
- Operating System: Android 5.0+
- Browser: Chrome App
Kindle Reader & Fire
The SILK browser on Kindle Fire & Readers is not a supported browser and will not load our site correctly. For this reason we recommend that you download the eBook file to your computer and then transfer it to your Kindle Reader/FIRE. Please click here for more information.
FORMED is entirely browser dependent so if a web browser doesn't work properly on an operating system, then the FORMED content won't work properly.
Although we work with most different types of devices, operating systems, and browsers, the following Operating Systems are not supported:
- Windows Vista (Microsoft no longer supports these operating systems [OS] and many browsers no longer work properly with them)
- Windows XP (Microsoft no longer supports these operating systems [OS] and many browsers no longer work properly with them)
- Mac OS X 8.5 - 10.4
In addition to those Operating Systems, the following browsers are not supported:
Still having problems? Email questions to:
Parish Care is very responsive.