HR Holiday Fair (Nov. 19)
Fair donations drop off at the Merrimac hall can be done the week before the fair (Nov. 14-18) starting at 10:00 a.m. We will be in the hall all day Friday (Nov. 18) from 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Here are some ways you can volunteer for the fair:
- If you could make a soup for the fair lunch and deliver to the hall the morning of the fair? Email Marie Greeley, [email protected].
- Have an item to donate for the Silent Auction? Email Carole Sokolowski, [email protected].
- Able to donate homemade baked goods, candy, fudge for the bake table? Email Pauline Duhamel, [email protected].
- Want to donate a themed gift basket? Email Roberta Homan, [email protected] with any questions.
- Sell raffle tickets to your friends and family. See below for details on the raffle.
HR Fair Raffle Tickets
Did you enjoy the air conditioning in our churches this summer? This is just one of the projects the HR raffle helped fund. Please support our Parish Raffle!
Holy Redeemer Grand Raffle Raffle ticket printable download. Click here.
1st prize- $500.00 cash
2nd prize-$300.00 cash
3rd prize- $200.00 cash
Tickets are $1 each ($5.00/sheet of 5). Winners will be drawn at the conclusion of the FAIR on November 19.
Raffle tickets are available to pick up in the back of both Nativity & St. Ann churches. Raffle tickets are also available to be printed at home by clicking here. Or you can contact any Activities Committee member to have raffle tickets emailed directly to you.
Please fill out raffle tickets with name and phone number, and return stubs with your money (Checks may be made out to Holy Redeemer Parish).
Ways to return tickets:
- Bring them with you to the fair on November 19
- Mail them to 4 Green Street, Merrimac, MA 01860
- Return them to “the box” in the back of either church by Sunday, November 13.