First Reconciliation and Eucharist, Immaculate Conception Parish
First Reconciliation and Eucharist
To prepare for the sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist, a candidate must be enrolled in the parish Religious Education program or attend Catholic school for at least one year prior to and during the year of immediate preparation. The family is directly involved in preparing the child for the sacrament.
Please complete the Registration Form below to register a child for preparation for First Reconciliation and Eucharist.
Contact the Religious Ed. offices at Immaculate Conception for more information.
Orientation and workshop for candidates and parents is Sunday, October 30th at 1:30pm in the Church for parents and 1:30pm in St. Louis Hall for the candidates.
First Reconciliation Liturgy which will be held on: Saturday, January 7th at 11:00am (Snow date: Saturday, January 21 at 11:00am). If you cannot attend the group reconciliation service, please attend any Saturday confession at 3:00-3:30pm in the church or during Lent on Wednesdays 6:30-8:00pm (March 8-April 5) and let the priest know that it is your child’s first time.
- Our First Eucharist sessions will include:
- Tour of the Church on Sunday, April 2nd 1:00-3:00pm in the church.
- Mini-retreat on Sunday, April 9th 1:00pm in the church and Parish Center; and
- Walk through the Mass Review of Mass and tasting of bread/wine during the 1st Eucharist rehearsals in the church at 4:30pm (April 24, 25 and 27 and May 8, 9 and 11).
- Our Group First Communion Liturgies are as follows:
- Saturday, April 29, 2017 11:00am and 4:00pm and Sunday, April 30 at 11:30am
- Saturday, May 13, 2017 11:00am and 4:00pm and Sunday, May 14 at 11:30am